Friday, June 18, 2010

Grandma quotes:

There were many wonderful things said by Grandma...these are some of our favorites:

"I want all you girls to know that you come from very strong women!!! Look at your mom how strong she is, my mother, my grandmother my aunts. We don't have any mamby pamby women in this family. A strong women who can take her life and make the best out of it in spite of a lot of obstacles in her life. If you want to sit down and be sorry for yourself and be...aw poor me...but the strong women continue to count her blessings."

"Oh Rachel!" (Rachel's skirt went up and she had no idea until Grandma shouted!)

"8:30!" Grandma slept in until 8:30AM! Shocker! We came into her room, she sat up and her hair was sticking straight in the air. :)

"Where are we going now Loui?" She was talking to our driver who's name was Rui.

"This coffee is so bad, it's just bad!" (The got better as we went along.)

"Rui, I worry about you." Talking to our driver, that is when you know he has really become a part of our family.

"Oh Margot, the buffet is wonderful! The marmelada is so delicious!"

"You ladies are all bruchas!" Referring to us as witches. :)


No comments: